We are excited to announce the date of the 25th Anniversary Focus on Education!
2017: Saturday, November 18 from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Ritz Charles Conference Center
12156 N. Meridian St. Carmel, IN 46032
Please note the 8:30 AM start time!
REGISTER ONLINE HERE.
Optometrists need to participate in continuing education (CE) efforts in order to maintain their licenses to practice. These seminars, first offered in 1992, are an annual event moderated by Kathy Kelley, OD and sponsored by the Cornea Research Foundation of America and Price Vision Group. The entire day is focused on optometrist education with ample opportunities to hear contemporary experts on topics of concern to them, to examine and discuss the latest in vision care products and to network informally with one another over lunch and during the breaks.
Click here for the 2016 Registration Form
Click here for the 2016 Exhibitor Packet
1. Glaucoma: The Decision Tree in the Trenches (2hrs)
Call 317-814-2993 to register via phone.
2. New Directions in Keratoconus Management! (1hr)
3. Refractive surgery: Techniques, Technology and Co-management for Optometrists (1hr)
4. It’s Time for your Practice’s Check-up: Prevention of Medical Errors! (1hr)
5. Neuro-optometric 101 (2 hrs)
Contact Kathy Kelly, OD with course questions or sponsorship opportunities.