In 2016 we are excited to share a new Educational Video Series which highlights many of the
topics covered at Sunday for Sight but will allow us to reach a broader audience by sharing the videos online. If you have any suggestions for topics, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to continue to provide quality educational programs throughout 2016 and beyond. Thank you!
The 2015 event was the Sunday for Sight: Patient Education Open
House, a patient education event featuring the following talks:
- Dr. Francis Price - Fuchs' dystrophy: DMEK and What the Future Might Hold
- Dr. Matthew Feng - Keratoconus: A Pointed Discussion
- Dr. Francis Price - Cataracts: Customizing your Vision with Advanced Lens Options
- Dr. Matthew Feng - Glaucoma: The Silent Thief of Sight
- Lions Eye Bank - The Donor Cornea and How to Thank your Donor
We hosted approximately 80 people for in-depth presentations and Q&A with our experienced team.
Past Luncheon Fundraisers
For several years prior to Sunday for Sight, we hosted themed luncheonfundraisers in the Indianapolis area with a strong educational component. Typically held in the month of September, the event featured an in-depth look at current research initiatives by Dr. Francis Price, our Founder and President. In 2014, we celebrated with Sharon Gamble at the Mansion at Oak Hill. View those photos here! In 2013, we celebrated with Nancy Noel at her Sanctuary in Zionsville (pictured to the right with Dr. Price). View those photos here!